with Aspen Skiing Company in Aspen/Snowmass is the ultimate experience.
Our ideal Colorado Rocky Mountain resort offers a mix of skiing,
snowboarding, fun, nightlife and culture that you can’t find at any
other resort period. Guiding Principles
We have been in operation for over 50 years.
In addition to four epic mountains Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen
Highlands and Buttermilk Aspen Skiing Company operates two renowned
resort properties The Little Nell and Snowmass Club. We have received
domestic and international recognition for our Ski and Snowboard
Schools of Aspen/Snowmass and our environmental programs. We are the
industry leader in customer service and safety. Aspen/Snowmass offers a
unique community environment and unparalleled nightlife. Aspen/Snowmass
is the host of many exciting events such as the World Cup, big-air
competitions and the exciting ESPN Winter X Games.
Guiding Principles are a set of value-based principles which direct our
efforts and decisions and provide us with a yardstick by which we can
measure our goals and accomplishments.
Aspen Skiing Company is
a for-profit business, a business with values. These values provide the
foundation for the sustainable business success of the Company. The
essence of our Guiding Principles is that as a values-driven company,
we must focus on people, which includes both our employees and guests. Core Purpose:
• Provide opportunity for renewal of the human spirit. Core Values:
• Sustain the "Aspen Idea” based on the concept of the complete life where mind, body and spirit are enriched.
• Promote excellence in outdoor recreation and athletic achievement.
• Deliver exemplary hospitality.
• Practice responsible stewardship of our mountain environment.
• Ensure the financial success of Aspen Skiing Company.